Application & Refilling
How do I apply my Deodorant?
1. Hold the stick against your skin for 3-5 seconds to warm it.
2. Swipe the stick up (or down) the inside of your armpit once.
- Only apply the deodorant to the inside (blue area) of your armpit, as pictured. Not the grey area around it.
- Applying deodorant in this way means less waste and more effectiveness.
Adjusting to ASÚVI deodorant
It can take up to 2 weeks to adjust to our deodorant but most people adjust straight away. If you have any questions about the transition. Contact us!
How do I Refill?
- Washing the base with soap & hot water can be difficult so we recommend using rubbing alcohol and paper towel.
Disposal of your Refill
- Throw the tube in your recycling or rip it up to put it in the compost.