Our Deodorant Formula
Size: Each deodorant stick is 65 grams (2.29 oz.).
Product: Each stick of deodorant comes cased inside either a (recycled) plastic tube that is refillable or a biodegradable refill tube.
Scent: Womens and Mens fragrances are the same but they are organized by popularity on each page.
- - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
- - Organic Tapioca Starch
- - Brassica Glycerides
- - Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)
- - Magnesium Hydroxide (Natural Marine Source)
- - Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax
- - Kaolin Clay
- - Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
- - Diatomaceous Earth
- - Natural Fragrance (Essential Oils & Absolutes)
- - Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil).
- Aqua + Earth: Base Ingredients + Linalool*.
- Angophora: Base Ingredients + Citronellol*, Geraniol*, d-Limonene*, Linalool*, Oak Moss*.
- Elouera: Base Ingredients + Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*.
- Palm Grove: Base Ingredients + Coumarin*.
- Wandearah: Base Ingredients + Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*, Geraniol*, d-Limonene*, Linalool*.
*Natural Fragrance Constituents (Essential Oils, Absolutes & Resinoids).
Sensitive Skin? Try our sensitive formula.
Naturals That Work
Feel fresh and ready to take on your day with our effective formula. We've been working on it with our cosmetic chemists for over 2 years to make sure it really works.
For You & The Planet
Our ingredients are naturally derived from plants and minerals and have been vetted for their safety on your body and the planet.
Our reusable tubes are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic and our refills are completely biodegradable, both world firsts for deodorant.
Australian Owned & Made
Our deodorant is made in Sydney, Australia and is Australian owned. We pride ourselves on being an independent company making high quality products.
- Palm Grove
Haven't tried switching over to a new stick yet so don't know how easy that will be but the deodorant itself is nice!
I have been using Asuvi deodorant for over 6 months and love it. It is the closest natural alternative to roll on deodorant I have been able to find, but actually smells better and lasts longer!
I’ve been using Asuvi for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. It’s the best smelling deo around for the price, and the packaging is really well made and built to last. Asuvi sent me a new kind to try and it’s also a really lovely scent. Thanks guys!