Our Deodorant Formula
Size: Each deodorant stick is 65 grams (2.29 oz.).
Product Details: Each "Reusable Tube" is a stick of deodorant inside a recycled plastic tube. Each "Biodegradable Refill" is a stick of deodorant inside a biodegradable tube that can be used to refill your Reusable Tube.
- - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
- - Organic Tapioca Starch
- - Brassica Glycerides
- - Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)
- - Magnesium Hydroxide (Natural Marine Source)
- - Bambusa (Bamboo) Arundinacea Stem Extract
- - Triethyl Citrate
- - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax
- - Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- - Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
- - Kaolin Clay
- - Diatomaceous Earth
- - Natural Fragrance (Essential Oils & Absolutes)
- - Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil)
- Aqua + Earth: Base Ingredients + Linalool*.
- Angophora: Base Ingredients + Citronellol*, Geraniol*, d-Limonene*, Linalool*, Oak Moss*.
- Elouera: Base Ingredients + Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*.
- Palm Grove: Base Ingredients + Coumarin*.
- Wandearah: Base Ingredients + Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*, Geraniol*, d-Limonene*, Linalool*.
*Natural Fragrance Constituents (Essential Oils, Absolutes & Resinoids).
Sensitive Skin? Try our sensitive formula.
Naturals That Work
Feel fresh and ready to take on your day with our effective formula. We've been working on it with our cosmetic chemists for over 2 years to make sure it really works.
For You & The Planet
Our ingredients are naturally derived from plants and minerals and have been vetted for their safety on your body and the planet.
Our reusable tubes are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic and our refills are completely biodegradable, both world firsts for deodorant.
Australian Owned & Made
Our deodorant is made in Sydney, Australia and is Australian owned. We pride ourselves on being an independent company making high quality products.
- Palm Grove
Brilliant as always
Started using Asuvi 2-3 years ago and haven't looked back.
Ash I deodorant
Hi, I am absolutely loving my new deodorant, it’s the first time for me using natural deodorant and my friend purchased an ash I deodorant and recommended I give it a go and I have now been issuing it for 2 weeks and have 0 complaints I actually find that I don’t smell at the end of the day at all whereas when I was I suing a spray deodorant I would smell a little at the end of the day so I am very happy! And will be purchasing a refill when needed!