Our Deodorant Formula
Size: Each deodorant stick is 65 grams (2.29 oz.).
Product Details: Each "Reusable Tube" is a stick of deodorant inside a recycled plastic tube. Each "Biodegradable Refill" is a stick of deodorant inside a biodegradable tube that can be used to refill your Reusable Tube.
- - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
- - Organic Tapioca Starch
- - Brassica Glycerides
- - Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)
- - Magnesium Hydroxide (Natural Marine Source)
- - Bambusa (Bamboo) Arundinacea Stem Extract
- - Triethyl Citrate
- - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax
- - Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- - Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
- - Kaolin Clay
- - Diatomaceous Earth
- - Natural Fragrance (Essential Oils & Absolutes)
- - Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil)
- Aqua + Earth: Base Ingredients + Linalool*.
- Angophora: Base Ingredients + Citronellol*, Geraniol*, d-Limonene*, Linalool*, Oak Moss*.
- Elouera: Base Ingredients + Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*.
- Palm Grove: Base Ingredients + Coumarin*.
- Wandearah: Base Ingredients + Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*, Geraniol*, d-Limonene*, Linalool*.
*Natural Fragrance Constituents (Essential Oils, Absolutes & Resinoids).
Sensitive Skin? Try our sensitive formula.
Naturals That Work
Feel fresh and ready to take on your day with our effective formula. We've been working on it with our cosmetic chemists for over 2 years to make sure it really works.
For You & The Planet
Our ingredients are naturally derived from plants and minerals and have been vetted for their safety on your body and the planet.
Our reusable tubes are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic and our refills are completely biodegradable, both world firsts for deodorant.
Australian Owned & Made
Our deodorant is made in Sydney, Australia and is Australian owned. We pride ourselves on being an independent company making high quality products.
I'm amazed at the duration of the Asuvi product. Best deodorant I've used.
I’ve tried several different types of natural deodorant and Asuvi is by far my favorite. First off, the packaging is amazing, love that it is recycled and refillable. It looks amazing. I also love that this is a stick deodorant which is what initially interested me. It works really well! Doesn’t leave any sticky residue on shirts which is a problem I have had with other brands. It has a nice smell for the first 6-ish hours and then kind of wears off and has no scent. I can put it on in the morning, work all day, and go for a run in the evening and still smell nice and fresh afterwards! 10/10 in every way!
This new scent is so good! I’ve used Asuvi on and off over the last couple of years and they’re one of the best natural deodorants I’ve used. As some others have said, the product is quite soft so applying it can be a bit of a task, but I generally just apply a bit with the stick and then use my fingers to rub it in under each arm. Problem solved.